Member LoungeKing Power Lounge provides service to members waiting to board the aircraft or relaxing after shopping in the airport. For members’ conveniences and comforts, the King Power Lounge offers magazines, Wi-fi internet, snacks and beverages. Eligibility to access each type of King Power Lounge
- THE ATLAS CLUB is exclusively dedicated to holders of King Power Membership Cards offering 20% discount and KPG-SCB Private Banking and Platinum Limited offering 20% discount. Said cardholders are allowed to bring along 2 guests. The ATLAS Club’s Locations: 1. Suvarnabhumi Airport: International Departures Hall, Concourse A, Level 4 2. Don Mueang Airport: International Departures Hall, Terminal 2, Level 3 3. King Power Rangnam: Next to the Atrium Elevator, Level 2
- King Power Lounge and King Power Space welcome holders of King Power Membership Cards offering 5-15% discount and KPG-SCB offering 5-15% discount. Said cardholders are allowed to bring along 1 guest. King Power Space’s Locations: 1. Suvarnabhumi Airport: International Departures Hall, Concourse A, Level 4 2. Suvarnabhumi Airport: International Departures Hall, Concourse E, Level 4 King Power Lounge’s Locations: 1. Don Mueang Airport: International Departures Hall, Terminal 2, Level 3 2. King Power Rangnam: Next to the Atrium Elevator, Level 2 3. King Power Srivaree: Level 1 4. King Power Pattaya: Level 2 5. King Power Phuket: Level 1
Member ClubThe Member Club is exclusively for King Power members. The services include :
- Member application service
- Membership renewal
- Member card issuing in case of loss or damage
- Personal member database editing
- Temporary member card issuing
- Providing promotion & activity information
- Promotion redemption point
- Reward points checking
Service point:King Power Rangnam, 2nd Floor Tel. 0 2677 8888 ext 2999 King Power Srivaree, 1st Floor Tel. 0 2388 7888 ext 5891 King Power Pattaya, 1st Floor Tel. 038 103 888 ext 7225, 7225
Contact CentreTo closely communicate with our members, King Power Contact Centre is available to provide information on King Power member cards and relevant privileges. Enquiries can be made at Tel. 1631, everyday at 08.00 – 21.00, or contact via Interactive Voice Response (IVR) after office hours.
Pick up Counter
Always thinking with traveller’s convenience in mind, King Power offers a convenient service for customers wishing to enjoy the range of exclusive duty-free products offered by King Power without having to carry the goods along their journey. Travellers simply place their orders before leaving Thailand from any of the three Downtown Complexes and the goods will be available for pick up at the Pick Up Counter. For those who are travelling outbound, the Pick Up Counters are located at the East and West exit areas on level 4 at International Departures Hall. Meanwhile, inbound travellers can pick up their pre-orders at The Pick Up Counter on level 2 in the International Arrival Hall. Additionally, the King Power Card provides members with exclusive privileges throughout the journey through Suvarnabhumi Airport. This includes access to the King Power where members can enjoy snacks, drinks, the latest newspapers and magazines, internet access, and more. The lounge is located at Concourse A in the Departures area, on level 4. Provides shopping services to King Power members
- For purchase at King Power Downtown (Rangnam Srivaree or Pattaya)
- For Member Departure at Suvarnabhumi International Airport. Members can Pick-Up their purchased merchandise after Immigration in the International Departure Concourse at the International Passenger Terminal on 4th floor.
- Pick-Up Counter 1: East side Next to Vat Refund Counter, near Gates D1 – D4
- Pick-Up Counter 2: West side Next to Vat Refund Counter, near Gates D5 – D8NEW PIC UP COUNTER
- Pick-Up Counter 3: West side in front of Gates D8
- For purchases at King Power Duty Free Suvarnabhumi Airport, Don Muang Airport, and provincial airports in Phuket Hat Yai and Chiang Mai
- For Member Departure at Don Mueang International Airport. Members can Pick-Up their purchased merchandise after Immigration in the International Departure Concours at the International Passenger Terminal on 2nd floor.
- Members should Pick-Up their merchandise at least 45 minutes before departure and check all purchased merchandise before leaving the Pick-Up Counter
- Members whose flights are changed or rescheduled can inform King Power Contact Centre: 1631 during 08.00 – 21.00 hrs on the new departure schedule.
- Members who want their purchased merchandise picked up by a proxy holder must complete a proxy form. The proxy form must be enclosed with a photocopy of the proxy holder’s valid passport with his/her signature as an endorsement.